Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Robby!

Sunday we celebrated Robby's birthday. Unfortunately for Robby it was not a huge grand day, but we did manage to make some cake and homemade ice cream so he at least had some sort of celebration! Thanks to my mom for making the ice cream! I would not have gotten it made without her!

Robby was so excited for Calin to wear this cute outfit for his birthday celebration!


It is pretty dang cute!


Our little family!


Yeah, we love him!


So glad my parents were here to help and celebrate with us!


Grandma Lundberg came to celebrate too!



Robby's family was here too!



Here are some other pictures from the last two weeks that I wanted to share too!

This was our "one week old" party we had for Calin.


Calin's first walk!


After his first bath!


Snuggles and burps with Dad! We love how he curls up like a little frog!

1 comment:

  1. Calin is adorable--and so alert! I love the blonde hair.

    You look great Liesl!

    ReplyDelete