Friday, August 24, 2012

Two Months Old

Well, it has been about a week and a half since our little man reached two months, but we finally had his two month appointment on Thursday. He is doing great! Growing like a weed!

Here are Calin's stats:

Weight- 12lbs. 4.5oz.
Height-23in.
Head-15.4in.

This is our little man at 2 months...we got this cute fish from uncle Erich! We are using it to see how much he changes in size!
Here he is newborn and at 1 month with the fish:



Obviously his poses make it look like he has grown way more than he has, but still, you get the idea!

Before I had Calin I would read my friends blogs and wonder why everyone did the milestone posts. It was fun to read, but for some reason I thought it was a lot of information to share with everyone and they may not want to read all that. This still may be true, but I guess this post is more for me than anyone else. I want to write all the things I want to remember he is doing right now. So forgive me, but I just want to remember every little thing this cute little man does!

Names we call him:
Calin, little man, little bud/buddy, and optimus prime (Uncle Erich)

Things we get excited about:
-He finally seems to be getting the hang of pooping. We often have a little cheer when he has a dirty diaper! (he struggled a lot for the first 2 months)
-When he smiles
-He is starting to laugh a little, but it is more of a chuckle "huh huh".
-When he sleeps a long time at night (sometimes 3 hrs, sometimes 7 or 8!)
-When he recognizes us or turns his head to find our voice
-When he talks/sings
-When he kicks/moves his legs like crazy!
-When he "seems" to get excited about something we said or did
-He is SUCH a happy and great baby!

Things Calin seems to like to do:
-Eat (and boy does he get mad when he is hungry!)
-Getting his diaper changed
-Laying on his back on the floor (he loves to lay there and play with mom or dad)
-Read stories with Dad! (and mom-Dad just does it more)
-Listen to music with mom (he has a little singing/humming he does along with the songs)
-Listen to Dad sing and play the guitar (he sings along to this too!)
-Play "tickle bugs"
-Watch Dad fly the toy airplane around his head
-Dad playing "steal his nose"
-peek-a-boo with mom
-Go on walks/runs in the stroller
-Sleeps everytime he is in the car seat!
-Taking baths
-"Running races" with Dad
-Where's your... quizzes
-"arm wrestling"

We are so blessed to have such a great little boy! We have so many pictures but will limit it to just a few to share!

A little sleepy after eating...


Dad and Calin LOVE reading stories!


This is a favorite pose lately...Superman!



They play hard...wore each other out!


And here is our happy smiley boy!! We sure do love him!





2 comments:

  1. Why we can have
    Lots of good fun, if you wish,
    With a game that I call
    UP-UP-UP with a fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a poem like Mom.... but cute pics! It's nice to see them since I don't get to see Calin very often!

    ReplyDelete