It was fun to get the little boys together, but probably more fun for us to visit. They are exactly one month apart. Jett was born July 16th. Calin and Jett were not on the same schedule and so most of the afternoon they were taking turns napping, eating, being cranky, being happy, etc. Right before I left we managed to catch a few pictures of both of them in a good mood! It was so fun to see them and we look forward to more visits and play dates when they are down from Salt Lake!
Happy babies playing together!
Jett grabbed Calin's hand and they laid there like this for a while. So cute! They are buds!
On Saturday Robby, Calin and I went up to Pine Valley to hunt for a Christmas tree. I had not planned the morning very well and so as soon as we got up there I had to feed Calin. Robby started the hunt though while Calin ate. Then we all wandered around the mountain looking for a tree that was a good shape, big enough to not be a Charlie Brown tree, small enough that Robby could carry it back by himself, and something we both liked. We found a couple of options but then decided on one that was close to a dirt road so Robby did not have to carry it too far.
We also enjoyed Robby's family tradition of hot chocolate and donuts after we found the tree. Calin was a trooper as always! He slept in the Baby Bjorn all wrapped up in blankets with Robby carrying him for most of the tree hunting. Due to my lack of planning that morning, he was still in his pajamas. However, I think that was a good thing cause it kept him warmer! It was a fun Saturday outing and we are glad to have our tree up and decorated! Yea for the Christmas season!


Glad you successfully stalked and claimed the wiley Christmas tree!
ReplyDeleteCute tree! And Calin is looking dapper as always.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we were able to get together. We'll definitely plan on it again when we come down for a good amount of time! you got some good pics of both the boys looking at the camera and happy! :) and I love the Christmas tree! totally has personality :)
ReplyDelete