Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Rainy days in St. George

It is beautiful here in St. George right now, but a couple weekends ago it was rainy and cold all weekend which made us all sad we couldn't get out and enjoy any sunshine.  Robby was especially sad since the weekend is his time to get out during the day and play with Calin! Instead we had to find fun things to do inside...

...riding in the laundry basket...

...riding the horsey...
....riding his car (he LOVES it)...

...cruisin' on his car (I know it's blurry but loved his face!
...playing with remotes (he loves buttons!)...



...chewing on a pickle...

...taking funny pictures...




...playing with Dad's sweat band...
...taking it off...

Calin no longer likes things on his head.



We are glad the weather has improved this last week and are happy to be able to spend more time outside!!

3 comments:

  1. I feel like he is even bigger on that car since Christmas! Crazy how big Cay Bear is getting. (yes, I'm testing that out as a nickname)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture on the couch!

    ReplyDelete