Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Weekend Fun!

This past weekend we had some of my cousins in town visiting.  It was so fun to hang out and catch up with them.  I did not get a lot of pictures of the weekend though.  

Thursday afternoon we went and met them at the main street splash park.  It was fun to visit with my cousins Erika and Maren and my grandma while the dads chased the kids around.  Robby had to go to church meetings, but Calin and I went with the cousins to dinner at Pizza Factory.  Thanks Erika and Justin for treating dinner!  It was a lot of fun! 

Friday we met up with everyone over at my grandma's house for lunch.  It was another chance to hang out and talk some more and it is always fun for Calin to have other little kids around to play with!  He was giving lots of hugs all around!  Brinlee was great to put up with it.  Ruby did not appreciate it as much! ;) 

That night I left Robby and Calin at home to go and babysit Ruby and Bridger while my cousins and their other kids went to see Mary Poppins.  It was lots of fun to play with these two littles and get to know them better.  They were both great and went to bed great! Then I had some time to finish a book and watch some TV.  

On Saturday we met up with everyone for the Rodeo parade.  Erika and Maren had gotten there early and laid out blankets in the shade!  It was great to just show up and have some great seats! 



Calin loved the parade!  Especially the horses, marching bands, and cool cars!

Love these big horses! 

Enjoying the police motorcycles!


My Uncle and Aunt were in the parade with one of my grandpa's old cars.  The older kids got to ride in the parade too and then they joined us to finish watching the rest of the parade.  Fun to see one of grandpa's cars in the parade! 


Calin loved the marching bands.  Robby is kind of helping his dancing here,
 but he would do lots of dancing when other bands came by.  


On Sunday, Calin and I left church after sacrament meeting to go for lunch at my grandma's and one last gathering before everyone left.  It is always nice to have family in town and it is fun to live somewhere where everyone visits so often!  So glad they included me in their weekend fun!  I love having a chance to catch up and visit with cousins I don't get to see very often!  

1 comment: