Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hot Wheels Party

At the end of September, Robby threw a Hot Wheels Party.  He had a new track he got this summer and one that he put together with some pieces of track.  So there were two tracks; the drag and the derby.  Everyone entered a couple cars for each track, so we had quite the line up!

There were a few technical difficulties with the derby track, but it was still fun to finish up on the drag track.  I was chasing Calin around most of the evening, trying to keep him off the tracks and from messing up the races (he is used to having free reign of the tracks and was not loving not being able to race his cars down whenever he wanted.), so I missed a lot of the racing, but it seemed to be a great night with a lot of fun close races!!

The final came down to one of my entrees and Austin's.  Sadly, he won. Congrats Austin!  I missed the final race while changing a diaper...So I was not terribly torn up about it.

Great party Robby!!








No comments:

Post a Comment