Our first Sunday back at church was April 13th, when Clara was 4 weeks old. I was nervous about how sacrament meeting would go sitting by myself with two kids, but we managed it! Thankfully Clara's schedule worked out and she slept right through sacrament meeting so I could focus on Calin.
The next challenge was Calin's first week back at nursery. Up until this point he had not been to nursery without crying and continuing to cry on and off throughout most of nursery. So I was pretty worried that after not having been to nursery for several weeks that he would be even worse. However, he shocked us all and only cried right when we dropped him off. The nursery leaders told me after a few minutes of crying he calmed down and was great the whole rest of the time! Yea Calin!! He does still need to work on putting all the toys away when it's time to clean up (he always has a toy or two when I go to pick him up), but hopefully it will keep getting better! So glad he is doing so well and I don't have to worry anymore when I drop him off!
Calin and Robby were intentionally matching at church that day.
 |
| Calin is not cooperative when it comes to pictures. |
 |
| This is what we get when we try to do pictures with Calin lately. |
Clara and I were accidentally matching for our first sunday back!
 |
| Love her face in this picture! |
 |
| Navy and polka dots! |
No comments:
Post a Comment