Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Singing in the Rain

It has been so hot and dry here all spring and summer.  We have been praying and waiting for a big huge downpour!  Finally on August 2nd it came!  Robby and Calin were next door about to eat dinner with Robby's family and I was at our house with Clara who was having her evening nap.  As soon as I heard it coming down I ran out to meet Robby and Calin who had also run out to play in the rain.  We had a blast running, jumping, splashing and getting soaked!  I was in and out checking on Clara and came out to get some pictures.  Robby also grabbed our other camera and took some great pictures of the cousins splashing! It was a great summer evening!!

Catching rain drops in their mouth! 

This was after the first downpour and as you can see they still have some dry spots.  It didn't last long. 

It really started coming down again and out they went to run again.  This is one of my favorite pictures that we got. 

Calin was thrilled that there were huge puddles to play in and no one was telling him he couldn't jump in them. 

As Becca said "it's the wrong trousers Gromit!" 

I loved watching him just run around thrilled as can be to be playing in the rain!
Nothing better than seeing your child full of pure joy! 
Robby got these pictures and they are fantastic too!  Nothing like some good fun in the rain with your cousins!!











Gracie and Preston are so good to Calin and are so awesome to play with him! 

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I looked at all the pictures. Definitely Wallace!

    ReplyDelete