Not much exciting happened in May, but here are most of the pictures I took this month! April and May were when I got behind on my blog entries and pictures. As soon as Robby got home and then after the kids were in bed I was trying to get workouts in. I really tried to lost some of the baby weight I'd gained with Clara and never really lost. So by the time I got done and had time to blog I just wanted to go to bed. So now I am spending time trying to catch up.
 |
| Climbing on everything! From floor, to box, and up and over couch arm rest. Going to have to keep my eye on her! |
 |
| Calin shooting some baskets outside with Dad on afternoon. He made this shot! |
 |
Snuck this picture at church one day of all the letters Calin had been practicing tracing. We have started working on his writing and letters more. I'm trying not to push too hard and remember that he is only 2,
almost 3 and doesn't need to read and write all right now! But I am proud he is learning and catching on! |
 |
| Getting his exercise in for the day! Planking over the puddles! He was really actually seeing how close he could get to getting in the water before I stopped him. He sure does love to play in the puddles! |
 |
| Clara was playing with this necklace while I was playing with Calin. I glanced back over at her when she started to whine a little and found this. She just kept laying there like this until I got her unstuck. Silly girl. |
 |
| Calin was enjoying finding the letters and pictures in order for his ABC floor puzzle. He was doing really well finding the pieces in order all on his own! |
 |
| We harvested the first cucumber out of our garden! Calin was so excited to help pick it and then eat it! |
 |
| A visit to Great Grandma to say hi and do some puzzles! |
 |
| We went with some friends to the children's museum. They were doing a special Frozen exhibit while we were there. |
 |
| These kids love riding wiggle bikes outside with Dad when he gets home! |
 |
| Clara and Calin love to climb up on the couch so they can see out the window and watch the garbage man, other trucks that come by, wait for Dad to get home, etc. |
 |
| A picture with all the cousins (missing Becca) one day over at Grandma and Grandpa Comefords. |
 |
| Clara reading to herself one day before church. |
 |
| Hanging out at the window again! |
 |
| Memorial Day weekend we went up to Pine Valley to explore and roast hot dogs. It was a great outing! |
 |
| These kids really love to be outside where they can run, jump, climb, get dirty, throw rocks, collect sticks, and just be. We are trying to make sure we get out more so they can enjoy doing that! |
 |
| Calin was a roasting pro! |
 |
| Although it took us a while to move Clara into the crib (she was almost a year by the time we finally did), she and Calin are adjusting to sharing a room and both are still napping well and liking having a companion in the room with them. Love to remember my sleeping peaceful babies. |
 |
| Both kids manage to move ALL over their beds throughout the night ending up sideways, upside down, feet and legs hanging in and out and all over. I'm afraid to move Calin up to a bed (instead of just the mattress on the floor) cause he moves around so much I think he'd fall off! |
gutters and puddles--must be genetic !
ReplyDelete