My view of the backseat and my sleeping boys.
We drove up Thursday night after Robby got off work. We stayed at my uncle and aunts house. We are SO grateful to them for letting us stay there! Friday we got up and went to get Robby some new suits. Then we went to BabiesRUs and got some really cute new things for Calin. Then we had lunch before heading off to IKEA. I was able to get some things for our young women at IKEA. I always like wandering around that store and usually want to spend way more money than I should!!
After IKEA we went back to the house to feed Calin and give him a chance to kick and be out of the car seat. Then we went and met up with Josef, Erich, and Becca for dinner. It was fun to see them and be able to visit for a while!
Erich and Calin (I forgot my camera and didn't get any other pictures-I never think to take more with my phone)
Here we all are with one of the witches in the background.
Calin all bundled up still after going to Gardner's village...he was great and slept the whole time and then went right to bed after!
Saturday we did a little more shopping, had lunch at Zupas, and then went to Becca's to hang out with her and Erich and watch the BYU game. It was fun to just visit and have a place for Calin to be not in his car seat. We sure do miss seeing them more often! We headed home that afternoon to get home before too late. It was a great trip and I'm glad we had a chance to go up!
Here are a few fun pictures of Calin lately:
Getting ready to head outside with Dad to do some work.
Looking CUTE as always after getting out of the bath!
Playing cars with Dad
Playing airplanes with Dad. He follows the airplane wherever Dad flies it. It is pretty cute!
Chillin' in the BUMBO for the first time. I love all his different faces! (no he did not shrink I was just at a different angle)
ALSO, Calin is 4 months old today!! (4 month post to come soon) He celebrated by coming to mutual with mom and dad! We went to the corn maze!

Calin all bundled up right before he fell asleep on the hay ride over to the maze.
Calin slept through the whole maze then he got QUITE upset that the maze was over.
A picture with mom and Calin, now happy again!
ALSO, Calin is 4 months old today!! (4 month post to come soon) He celebrated by coming to mutual with mom and dad! We went to the corn maze!

Calin all bundled up right before he fell asleep on the hay ride over to the maze.
Calin slept through the whole maze then he got QUITE upset that the maze was over.
A picture with mom and Calin, now happy again!





My favorite is Robby and Calin in the car-both asleep--assuming you are driving and taking a picture at the same time....:{
ReplyDeleteI knew you were going to comment on that!! I just got lucky and got them both in the picture the one try I made!
DeleteIt was so fun to have you come visit! And yes, sometimes you have to take pictures while driving, Mom. It just happens!!!
ReplyDelete