Parker came to play again the Thursday before we left for spring break. We love having him come visit! I was a little worried because I was watching him for a longer stretch this time, but for the most part the boys did great and we had a lot of fun. It was nice when Robby got home to help though! I was quite pleased that I was able to feed both boys, get both boys to take a nap (even if it was short) and keep them happy for the majority of the time!
I did learn that Calin needs to learn how to share. Calin was playing with his cars (he had 3 of them) and Parker got curious and wanted to come over and play too. I gave Parker a car to play with that Calin wasn't playing with. However, Calin looked over and saw Parker with the car and army crawled his way over to grab the car from Parker. Guess we better start teaching him to share his cars!
 |
| Caught a picture of Calin going after Parker's car. |
 |
| The boys on a walk in the bike trailer that becomes a stroller! |
Those two don't look like they want anything to do with each other... hahaha.
ReplyDelete