Friday, December 6, 2013

Calin's First Haircut

Robby has been obsessed with Calin's hair for the past few months and has been bugging me to let him cut his hair.  At first I said no way! However, once we got into November I did start to notice his hair getting pretty scraggly.  So I told Robby we could cut it.  I just love his handsome blonde locks and didn't want to see any of it go.  Very silly I know.

So, we finally had a chance last Saturday night.  Robby was sure he could do it himself which I thought would be fine since we were just trimming it all down and not trying to do any special style or anything.  I was still a little skeptical, but it all worked out just fine.

A week or two before the haircut...hair sticking out all over! 

What are you guys doing to me??!! 

This shows his hair hanging over his ear.  This drove Robby crazy!! I also love his very concerned face.  

He wasn't sure what was going on, but he sat very nicely for the whole haircut. 

He found mom's mascara and that kept him entertained for part of the haircut (mascara was closed).

The hair.  It doesn't look like much in this picture but I was surprised at how much we cut off! 

Playing in the tub after. 

Handsome new do! 

Love our handsome happy boy! 

I was so worried about cutting his hair, but it turned out very cute and is now a lot more even and no longer scraggly.  Robby did a great job and now I don't have to hear about the hair hanging over his ears. :)

Technically we did "trim" a few of Calin's hairs a few months ago but this was his first actual hair cut.  

No comments:

Post a Comment