Besides building a shed and organizing the carport to move it all into the shed, we also did lots of fun things in September! Calin has been involved in gymnastics on Tuesdays, trips to the library, and park days! Here's a bunch of pictures from the rest of our month of September.
 |
| Calin diving into his library books one Tuesday when we got home and I was feeding Clara. |
 |
| Calin was getting ready to call someone on his "phone". |
 |
I have been running in the evenings trying to get myself back in shape. It has been nice to have that time to do something for myself. Especially when I get views like this! |
 |
Occasionally Clara or Calin comes running with me. One day when Calin and I got back we found Clara taking a ride in the hot rod. She just looks too small to be riding in this! |
 |
Robby was so excited to get Halloween books out at the beginning of September and they have been enjoying reading them all month long! Calin especially LOVES it! |
 |
Clara has since gotten much better at rolling, but occasionally she still tries to roll with her arm behind her. I'm surprised she hasn't broken it yet. |
 |
| Look familiar? This is what Calin does most days when we get home from the library. I love how much he loves to read! |
 |
| One Sunday Robby was not feeling well and worn out from a day full of meetings. We left Robby to rest and walked/rode around the neighborhood. Calin rode his wiggle bike the whole way. I was so amazed! |
 |
| Clara just enjoyed the nice ride in the stroller! |
 |
| We went to see the Rodeo parade one Saturday afternoon. It was hot, but lots of fun and as usual Calin got lots of candy! |
 |
| Just playing! I love spending my days with these two! |
 |
We went to a story time that the sister missionaries were doing at the temple visitor's center. Here's Calin enjoying the story with Navie and Dylan! |
 |
| Three cute friends! |
 |
| Playing on the stairs. |
 |
| Our attempt at a group photo. None of them would stop moving or look at the camera. |
 |
| Clara has been getting so good at sitting! |
 |
| We love to Skype with Grandma and Grandpa! Calin likes to park/drive his cars on my computer while we talk. |
September 20th Robby had a hot wheels race at our house. Unfortunately the weather was terrible and he had to cancel so I didn't get any pictures. That evening Calin was really difficult for both Robby and I. We thought it was just because he wasn't getting attention cause Robby and I were trying to get things organized and then cleaned up and out of the rain when we canceled but starting that night he had diarrhea and wasn't eating like normal. Then Monday afternoon after Robby got home from work, Calin threw up. :( The whole rest of the week was pretty miserable. He threw up once every day until Friday. He seemed better Saturday, pretty good Sunday (we didn't go to church) and then mostly back to normal by Monday. It was a LONG week!! I'm so glad he finally got better though and is back to our energetic and happy Calin!
 |
| Monday night, after he threw up the first time he seemed much better, but we decided to help him relax we would let him watch his first movie! He chose Lion King. He did great and watched the whole thing! (Probably cause he wasn't feeling as good as we though he was). He and Robby watched and ate popcorn while I took Clara on a run so she wouldn't watch. |
 |
| Tuesday went mostly like this. Calin was tired all day long and laid around a lot. He would ask for food so I'd give it to him, but then it usually sat there next to him uneaten like this bread. Poor boy! |
 |
| Clara was a little neglected sometimes while I was helping Calin. One day she just wore herself out and gave up right there on the floor. Poor girl. She hasn't done that for a long time! |
 |
| Calin watching some cartoons. He never sits still for very long, but laid on the couch most of Tuesday very tired and lethargic. It just made me so sad! |
 |
| When he wasn't laying on the couch he was on the floor. :( Thankfully he was only like this on Tuesday and a little bit on Thursday. Even though he kept throwing up the other days, he seemed more normal and like himself. |
Clara has been getting so mobile over the past few weeks and one day at the end of September I set her in this bouncy chair for a few seconds just to lift Calin up into his high chair for lunch. I turned back to get her and she had managed this. Oh boy. We are in for it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment