Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Shed

It has been a long time coming, but we finally got a shed and Robby and I both couldn't be more thrilled!

He is excited to have somewhere to keep and organize his stuff.  It will also be a great place for him to work as well!

I am excited because our carport will no longer be his workshop.  We can get it cleaned out and maybe I can actually park my car in it!! It will also be much safer as our kids get bigger and are out there playing on their own more often.

I posted a few pictures in August of the beginnings of the work on the shed.  Here are a few more of the LONG process of getting the shed put together.  We spent a lot of time in the backyard "helping" Robby put the shed together.  I tried to help when I could, but spent most of the time watching the kids.  We stayed outside because Calin wanted to be with Dad.  So he would play out there and "help" but mostly we just hung out, played, and watched Robby do all the work!

The platform that Robby built and the floor of the shed.  

Pulling everything out of the boxes and getting it all organized and ready to put up.  

Calin turned this box into his boat and played in it all afternoon. 

Clara entertained herself...

...or was entertained by Calin! 


As I mentioned it was a LONG process!  Robby started the platform in August and then it took about 3 full weekends after that to get the shed all put together.  So here is some more pictures of another day out in the backyard full of work.  
Happy Girl playing with the Zebra

Getting the walls up! 

Calin showing off his best work skills!  ;) 

Helping Dad with his very own tools! 

Getting the roof put on! 

The almost finished product.  The roof was not quite completely on but  This was pretty much it!  Yea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment